Improve your credentials, knowledge base & career prospects with CMA
CMA (Certified Management Accountant) awarded by IMA (Institute of Management Accountants, USA) is a global professional qualification. The CMA program is designed specifically to validate mastery of the advanced skills required to manage finance functions within an organization, enabling you to deliver value in today’s complex business environment. CMAs play an integral role in the strategic decision-making process.The CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) credential demonstrates your mastery of management accounting knowledge and skills.
It assures employers of your competency on the job to improve organizational performance. Exclusively for IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) members, the CMA credential drives the career potential of candidates beyond their peers. The CMA program is designed specifically to validate mastery of the advanced skills required to manage finance functions within an organization, enabling you to deliver value in today’s complex business environment.
- Membership of IMA (Institute of Management Accountants)
- Knowledge base of management accounting and financial management
- 2 exam papers with recommended study of total 400 hours over 6 months
- Online computerized exams with centers across India
- VidyaBharathi is an Approved Learning Partner of Miles CMA review - the official partner of IMA for running CMA (US)
- Proven Competence in running International Accounting courses like ACCA & CIMA
- Mr. Thomas Chakku B.Com, FCA, ACCA, CMA (US) with industrial experience and international teaching experience for CMA/ ACCA courses, is heading the department as Dean besides competent Chartered & Cost/Management Accountants from Industry & Profession as members of faculty
- Access to Online Mock Exams (2100 questions) of WILEY study materials
- Excellent placement records with MNCs & the Big Four
- Any Graduates, B.Com, BBA, MBA and students pursuing graduation can join the course Chartered Accountants & Cost Accountants, ACCA/CIMA
- Any Graduate Working Professional who wish to move to a Management Level/career progression
- To be certified as a CMA, candidates must fulfill both an education requirement and an experience requirement in addition to passing the exam
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Foundational knowledge of economics, basic statistics, and financial accounting
- Two continuous years of professional experience.
- Academic Advantage: only 2 papers Part 1 & Part 2
- Short Course duration: Can be completed within 6 to 8 months
- The CMA is a time-efficient and cost-effective certification program with the potential to deliver significant returns on your investment.
- The CMA program lets you proceed at your own pace, allowing you to earn your CMA in 12 months or over the course of three years.
- Part I: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance and control - External Financial Reporting Decisions (15%), Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting (30%), Performance Management (20%), Cost Management (20%), Internal Controls (15%)
- Part II: Financial Decision Making -Financial Statement Analysis (25%), Corporate Finance (20%), Decision Analysis (20%) Risk Management (10%), Investment Decision (15%), Professional Ethics (10%)
- A 4-Hour Exam (100 multiple Choice and two 30 minutes essay questions)
- Computerized online exam in three sessions a year – Jan/Feb, May/June & Sept/Oct
- Pass mark is 72%. 100 MCQs and two 30-minute essay questions.
Each exam registration is valid for only one exam window. Students can also take the exams before graduating.
The demand for CMAs in India is increasing with the arrival of MNCs and flow of off-shore establishments into our country.The positions for which CMA is most wanted are: Financial Analyst, Internal Auditor, Senior Executive, Finance Manager, Business Analyst, Pricing Analyst, Director - Finance, Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- CMA global qualification is awarded by IMA (Institute of Management Accountants) USA
- Gain a strong knowledge base in Management Accounting and Financial Management
- Significant Career Progression, Credibility & Job Prospects
- Builds leadership skills, international perspective towards business
- Short Duration: 6-8 months to qualify for the exam
- Both students as well as working professionals can opt for this course
- MOU with Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Easy Access
- World-class Faculty
- Modern Amenities
- Preparatory Materials
- Additional Coaching
- Separate hostel facility is provided for boys and girls with boarding. The girls’ hostel is located inside the campus. Entertainment and study tools are also provided in the hostels.
- WiFi is available inside the campus and hostels.