CLAT | KLEE (Law Entrance Exams)
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- It is the topmost law entrance examination conducted at national level
- Intermediate graduates can apply for LLB program and Law graduates can apply for LLM programs
- Exam Date 2019- May 12 off line- pen paper model
- Apply in January 2019 Appl. Fee Rs. 4000
- Eligibility: +2- 45% for LLB LLB ,Graduates for LLM 55% (Exemptions for deserving sections) Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/ May 2019 are also eligible to appear in CLAT exam 2019
- Duration of exam – Maximum time allowed to attempt the question paper is 2 hours.
- Type of questions – Objective type questions
- Medium of exam – The paper is set in English only
- Marking scheme – 1 mark is awarded for a correct response. There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for an incorrect response.
- Sections for LLB Program: English with Comprehension , General Knowledge &Current Affairs , Elementary Mathematics(Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning (Total 5 Sections)
- For LLM Program: Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Rest of the topics like contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.
KLEE (Kerala Law Entrance Exam)
- KLEE is state level exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination for admission to 5 year LLB course, 3year LLb and LLM courses.
- Eligibility : Should have passed 10+2 with minimum of 45% for 5 year LLB and any graduate with 45% in any discipline for 3 year LLB & LLB for LLM
- The question paper consists of 200 Objective type questions for which the candidates will be provided with 3 hours off line Pen and paper mode Question in 3 sections (General English, General Studies, and Aptitude for Legal Studies) 200 MCQ three hours duration , 3 marks each with 1 mark deducted for wrong answers
- For more details visit www.cee-kerala.org
Candidates who are either appearing or have already appeared (result awaited) for qualifying exam can also apply
Vidyabharathi Coaching Classes:
VidyaBharathi Coaching classes: