Global Career Opportunities - Proven Path to business success
VidyaBharathi Group of Institutions is a listed learning partner of CIMA, offering CIMA courses on regular face to face class room mode. CIMA moulds a cream of world class professionals and business leaders to meet dynamic and challenging requirements of today’s industry across the globe. CIMA works with some of the world’s leading employers to ensure placement in senior positions and with course providers to educate, qualify and support first-class financial managers.
With its emphasis on strategic business skills, a CIMA qualification widens your career options, in and outside of finance. CIMA is the only Accountancy body that focuses primarily on business needs. As a CIMA Chartered Management Accountant, you’ll be at the forefront of business planning, strategy and change across the sectors – industry, commerce and the public sector and not – for-profit organisations. It could be your passport to global employment opportunities. Furthermore, CIMA members are eligible for CGMA (Certified Management Accountant) designation from AICPA (US).
- VidyaBharathi Group of Institutions is the first listed learning Partner and approved computer-based assessment centre in South India since 2009.
- Offers CIMA Full Time face to face class room mode for all modules
- Part-time courses are offered on demand
- State of the Art Campus with well equipped Laboratory, well stocked Library and with facilities matching international standards
- Innovative methods for student support and course delivery with latest technology
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty drawn from academics, profession and industry, headed by Mr. Thomas Chakku B.Com, FCA, ACCA, CMA (US) with industrial and international faculty experience.
- Faculty trained by CIMA in India and abroad
- VidyaBharathi assures placement assistance through the well established placement cell at all levels
- +2 – admission to certificate level CBA 4 papers BA 1 to BA 4
- B.Com degree from a recognized University with 4 papers at certificate level exemptions
- Relevant qualifications or membership of professional bodies with available exemptions
CIMA Qualification levels (Progression towards CIMA Qualification)
The levels of the professional qualification are Operational (E1, F1 and P1), Management (E2, F2 and P2), and Strategic (E3, F3 and P3) with respective case study assessments at each level. The qualification has three pillars, namely enterprise pillar, performance pillar and financial pillar. The student has to pass all the papers and the respective case study exam at each level to proceed to the next level
Operational Level – Subjects
P 1 - Performance Operations
F 1 - Financial Operations
Operational case study exam
Award: Diploma in Management Accounting
Management Level – Subjects
P 2 - Performance Management
F 2 - Financial Management
Management case study exam
Award: Adv. Diploma in Management Accounting
Strategic Level – Subjects
P 1 - Performance Strategy
F 1 - Financial Strategy
Strategic case study exam
Award: Passed Finalist
Award of CIMA on completion of the three years
- Each level entails for awards and gives opportunity for placement
- Progression: Based on exams which are offered on demand with case study assessments only 4 times per year.