B.Com with IATA Diploma / Logistics
B.Com three year degree program consists of 6 semesters of MG University @ Cochin Campus and Calicut University at Mapalppuram Campus, as a regular program. Accountants with knowledge in logistic operations/Travel and Tourism are in demand in Logistics Organizations/ Travel & Tourism Industry. Along with increasing employability, the combo offer also empower students to become entrepreneurs.
Add on Courses (Optional)
Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Strategy and Planning
- Warehouse and Distribution Facilities Management
- Freight Transport Management
- International Logistics
VidyaBharathi offers B.Com of MG University as a regular program since 2008. The demand for the course is increasing year after year with good intake. The institute has been able to maintain 100% results in the last two years and students who have completed the course have been well placed with a good number opting for higher studies.
Knowing the importance of enhancing better employability, VidyaBharathi offers add-on programs along with B.Com degree.
A diploma in Logistics, the most emerging topic gaining importance in the present day manufacturing and service industries, helps Commerce students to acquire additional qualifications that enable them to attain differential career options in finance and in the fastest growing logistics sectors in India and abroad. The logistics sector needs professionals with accounting skills and industry knowledge.
IATA (Canada) Diploma in Travel & Tourism
This course is an entry-level course that opens doors into the exciting world of Travel and Tourism. Study the basics of the travel and tourism industry and understand what it takes to become a successful travel agent."
- Provide excellent customer service and build customer loyalty
- Understand the various services and facilities available to airline passengers during their travel
- Advise customers on passport and visa requirements, as well as on travel insurance options
- Plan and reserve travel itineraries using standard industry coding
- Sell rail travel, car rental, hotel accommodation, cruises and pre-packaged tour products
- Book and sell travel products using Global Distribution Systems (GDS) such as Abacus, Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
Computerized Accounting & Finance with Tally ERP, Soft skills and Communication
Content: Basic and Advanced Accounting, Financial Accounting, Computerized Accounting-Tally, additional accounting software & Soft skills. The Diploma in Accounting and Finance is to give students the best possible preparation for a successful career in a wide range of organizations. Accounting education is important because it can be applied in all jobs. Computerized accounting knowledge has become a necessity for most of the jobs in the current business world and the demand is expected to grow many folds in content and numbers.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills that will enable them to follow a career in all areas of accounting and a wide range of careers in business and finance
- To lay a strong foundation for your career and continual professional development
- To develop your competency and practical skills in accounting
- To provide you with the relevant knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance
- To make the students qualified with wider business context and get gainfully placed in their fields of interest within the shortest period
- Impart value based holistic education to the society.
- Courses are designed to create a pool of employable graduates filled with add on qualification with the aim to make the student job ready and future ready with the necessary skills
- The high-quality teaching with value-added courses & training make the programs unique and matchless
- High Pass rates
- The courses equip the students with relevant and right knowledge, skills and attitude