Your road to a rewarding career
VidyaBharathi has been delivering ACCA program since 2002 . The experience gained over the years benefitted the Institute to manage the delivery of the program as most suitable to the successful completion of the programs and to produce large number of ACCA affiliates over the years, who are all well placed in India and abroad. The delivery and progression of the program are well appreciated by the student community
ACCA is the world’s fastest-growing accountancy qualification to produce successful global accountancy professionals. With over 114 years of experience, ACCA is servicing over 208,000 members and 503,000 students in 179 countries. ACCA works with over 7300 approved Employers and over 80 accountancy partnerships around the world.
ACCA qualification based on international accounting standards and independently benchmarked for quality, employers know that an ACCA qualification is best suited for the organization and the students qualified ACCA, achieve the skills to drive their business forward.
With flexible exams, more exam windows, one to one paper exams, the ACCA is most suitable to those wish to wish acquire a global professional accountancy qualification.
Why ACCA @ VidyaBharathi ?
- Approved learning partner ACCA-GOLD- Cochin Campus
- Exam focused classes
- Regular face to face full time classes
- Course Delivery, progression, results and placement are appreciated by the students and parents
- Scheduled delivery & exam focused classes ensure completion of course in time
- Excellent placement records
- Affordable fee structure
- Experienced & competent tutors
- Tuitions for all subjects
- Enhanced interaction with tutors for personal help
- Exclusive and tailor made handouts from tutors
- State of art campus
- Hostel & Transportation facilities
ACCA: ASSOCIATION OF CHARTERED CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS. U.K
- Considered the 'British CA', ACCA increases the earning potential and gives access to senior positions in leading organizations
- ACCA offers guaranteed career prospects in Accountancy and Finance
- ACCA gives opportunity to gain B.Sc (Hon) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brooks University, UK by submitting a project free of cost while studying.
- M.Sc in Professional Accountancy from University of London on completion of Strategic Professional Essential Module of ACCA
- Extensive study of IFRS in ACCA syllabus gives ACCA an edge over other accountancy qualifications
- Some of the potential placements for ACCA qualified include Financial Directors, Finance Managers, Business Analysts, Tax Accountants, Auditors and Management Accountants.