VidyaBharathi offers a unique job–oriented MBA Banking & Finance, NISM certificate, SEBI/NSE and Certificate in SME Finance from IIBF. The courses are aimed at fulfilling the dreams of young aspirants, by moulding them into industry-ready professionals, who can deliver superior quality service through sharp acumen, right knowledge, skill, attitude and decision-making capabilities.
Highlights of the BIFS Programme at VidyaBharathi Institute of Management and Technology (VIBIMAT)
- Integrated Courses – MBA Banking & Finance, NISM Certificate and Certificate in SME Finance from IIBF, two years duration
- MBA from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore (2 Yrs) NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade University
- Certificate in SME Finance from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
- Soft-skills and Placement Training
- NISM –National Institute of Securities Markets from SEBI (Online Exam for Certification)
- Internship – 2 Months
- Coaching classes for Bank Recruitment examinations( Optional)
- 7.5 Lakh people required in 5 years in BIFS Sector alone – Mr. M. Balachander, Director of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- All Financial Services under One-Umbrella. Financial Institutions are resorting to cross selling financial products to improve profits and to retain clients.
- Banking, Insurance, Capital market sectors have to grow several fold even to achieve the benchmark
- Curriculum designed by experts from the industry and academics, fills the gap between classroom learning and the Industry requirement.
- State-of-the-Art Educational Campus
- Special sessions to fine-hone communication and employability skills.
- Assured Placement Support.
- Separate Hostel facilities for Boys and Girls
MBA – Banking and Finance by Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
The MBA Programmes designed by Bharathiar University are unique in nature with a variety of specializations. These MBA Programmes are job oriented, skill oriented and to broaden the talents of the individual, which will suit any organization.
Add on Programmes: Certificate in SME Finance. The students are prepared to pass qualifications of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance and NISM Certificates (NSE) during the above courses.
Eligibility : A pass in any degree from Recognised Universities.
Admission is open.
Duration : 2 years (Full Time)
Exams : On Yearly Basis – MAY
|MBA Syllabus-First Year||MBA Syllabus-Second Year|
|Paper||Name of the Subject||Paper||Name of the Subject|
|1.1||Principles of Management and Organisational Behaviour||2.1||Financial Institutions and Services|
|1.2||Managerial Economics||2.2||Management Control Systems|
|1.3||Accounting and Finance for Managers||2.3||Banking and Insurance Marketing|
|1.4||Marketing Management||2.4||Management of Banking and Insurance Companies|
|1.5||Human Resource Management||2.5||Commercial Banking and Role of RBI|
|1.6||Quantitative Techniques for Management||2.6||Mutual Fund Management|
|1.7||Research Methods for Management||2.7||Merchant Banking|
|1.8||Corporate Communication||2.8||Business Environment and Ethics|
|1.9||Operations Management||2.9||Strategic Management|
NISM & Certificate in SME Finance from IIBF during the course period
Admissions is open.
Features: Integrated program that gives fair knowledge in banking, insurance, Financial Services, SME Credit and capital market with necessary skills and attitude.
Add on Courses: The students are facilitated to prepare and obtain qualifications of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) and NISM Certificates during the above courses.