CIMA-(Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) – Listed Learning Partner
Global Management Accountancy Qualification–Global Career Opportunities-Proven Path to business success
VidyaBharathi Group of Institutions is a listed learning partner of CIMA, offering CIMA courses on regular face to face class room mode. CIMA moulds a cream of world class professionals and business leaders to meet dynamic and challenging requirements of today’s industry across the globe. CIMA works with some of the world’s leading employers to ensure placement in senior positions and with course providers to educate, qualify and support first-class financial managers. With its emphasis on startegic business skills, a CIMA qualification widens your career options, in and outside of finance. CIMA is the only Accounatncy body that focuses primarily on business needs. As a CIMA Chartered Management Accountant, you’ll be at the forefront of business planning, strategy and change across the sectors – industry, commerce and the public sector and not – for-profit organinsations. It could be your passport to global employement opportunites.
Highlights of the course
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, founded in 1919, is the world’s leading and largest professional body of Management Accountants, with 229000 members and students operating in 176 countries.
- CIMA is a chartered body which received the Royal Charter in 1975 and headquartered in London.
- CIMA provides an internationally accepted accountancy qualification which is unique in its focus on accounting for business
- After graduation in any subject, CIMA Qualification will take to desirable global professional level to hold Management Positions.
- CIMA is committed to upholding the highest ethical and professional standards of members and students, and to maintaining public confidence in management accountancy
- CIMA members and students work in industry, commerce and not-for-profit organizations.
- CIMA works closely with employers and sponsors leading-edge research, constantly updating its qualification, professional experience requirements and continuing professional development to ensure it remains the employer’s best choice.
- CIMA Qualification enables one to occupy prestigious positions as an Financial Directors/Managers, Financial Controllers, Operations Managers/Directors, Business Analysts, Management Accountants, Project Managers, and in IT and Business Planning
- More than 4500 of employers world over offer internship and placement
- Preferential immigration status to Australia, Canada, UK Newzeland, Ireland etc.
- MNCs in India considered CIMA at par with other Accountancy, Management Accountancy and Management Qualifications for senior positions.
- VidyaBharathi group of Institutions is the first listed learning Partner and approved Computer based Assessment centre in South India since 2009.
- Offers CIMA Full Time face to face class room mode for all modules
- Part Time courses are offered on demand
- State of the Art Campus with well equipped Laboratory, well stocked Library and with facilities matching international standards
- Innovative methods for student support ands course delivery with latest technology
- Highly qualified and experienced Faculty drawn from academics, profession and industry, headed by Mr. Thomas Chakku B.Com, FCA, ACCA, CMA (US) with industrial and international faculty experience.
- Faculty trained by CIMA in India and abroad
- VidyaBharathi assures placement assistance through the well established placement cell at all levels.
The CIMA professional qualification is for anyone with the drive and desire to succeed in business. All one needs is competence in mathematics and the English language.
- +2 – admission to certificate level CBA 4 papers BA 1 to BA 4
- B.Com degree from a recognized University with 4 papers at certificate level exemptions
- Relevant qualifications or membership of professional bodies with availabe exemptions
- Admissions are done purely on merit basis.
- A candidate should have a score of 50% or more in the Vidya Bharathi written test.
- The eligible students will be selected for Group Discussion and Personnel Interview.
- Contact the office for application form and admission.
CIMA Exams : CIMA Certificate Level (entry level)- Computer Based Assessment available on Demand (VB is Approved CBA Centre)
CIMA Professional Qualification : 12 Exams consisting of 9 multiple choice objective tests at each level which can be taken on demand and three case study assessments on completion of the three papers at each level with only 4 sittings per year in February/May/August/November. All exams are computer based
CIMA Qualification levels (Progression towards CIMA Qualification)
The levels of the professional qualification are: operational (E1, F1 and P1), Management (E2, F2 and P2), Strategic (E3, F3 and P3) with respective case study assssments at each level.The qualification has three pillars namely enterprise pillar, performance pillar and financial pillar. The student has to pass all the papers and the respective case study exam at each level to proceed to the next level
|Operational Level –
|Management Level –
|E 1 Enterprise Operations
P 1 Performance Operations
F 1 Financial Operations
Operational case study exam
|E 2 Enterprise Management
P 2 Performance Management
F 2 Financial Management
Management case study exam
|E 3 Enterprise Strategy
P 3 Performance Strategy
F 3 Financial Strategy
strategic case study exam
|Award : Diploma in Management Accounting||Award : Adv. Diploma in Management Accounting||Award: Passed Finalist|
|Award of CIMA on completion of the three years PER|
Each level entails for awards and gives opportunity for placement.
Progression: Based on exams which are offered on demand with the assessments only 4 times per year.