Improve your credentials, knowledge base & career
prospects with the CMA designation
- Membership of IMA (Institute of Management Accountants)
- Knowledge base of management accounting and financial management
- 2 exam papers with recommended study of total 400 hours over 6 months
- Online computerized exams with centers across India
Expanding Your Management Career Options
CMA (Certified Management Accountant) awarded by IMA (Institute of Management
Accountants, USA) is a global professional qualification. The CMA program is designed
specifically to validate mastery of the advanced skills required to manage finance
functions within an organization, enabling you to deliver value in today's complex
business environment. CMA's play an integral role in the strategic decision-making
- CMA global qualification is awarded by IMA (Institute of Management Accountants) USA
- Strong Knowledge Base in Management Accounting and Financial Management
- Significant Career Progression, Credibility & Job Prospects
- Builds leadership Skills, International perspective towards business
- Short Duration: 6-8 months to qualify the exam
- Both students as well as working professionals can opt for this course
- MOU with Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)
- VidyaBharathi is Approved Learning Partner of Miles CMA review-the official partner of IMA for running CMA (US)
- Proven Competence in running International Accounting courses like ACCA & CIMA
- Mr. Thomas Chakku B.Com, FCA, ACCA, CMA (US) with industrial experience and international teaching experience for CMA/ ACCA courses, is heading the department as Dean besides competent Chartered & Cost/Management Accountants from Industry & Profession as memebrs of faculty
- Access to Online Mock Exams (2100 questions) of WILEY study materials
- Excellent placement records with MNC's & Big Four
Who can Opt for CMA (US) ?
- Any Graduates, B.Com, BBA, MBA and students persuing graduation can join the course
- Charterted Accountants & Cost Accountants, ACCA/CIMA
- Any Graduate Working Professional who wish to move to a Management Level/career progression
To be certified as a CMA, candidates must fulfill both an education requirement and an experience requirement in addition to passing the exam.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Foundational knowledge of economics, basic statistics, and financial accounting
- Two continuous years of professional experience
- Academic Advantage - only 2 papers Part 1 & Part 2
- Short Course duration
- Can be completed within 6 to 8 months
- The CMA is a time-efficient and cost-effective certification program with the potential to deliver significant return on your investment.
- The CMA program lets you proceed at your own pace, allowing you to earn your CMA in 12 months or over the course of three years.*
The CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) credential demonstrates your mastery of management accounting knowledge and skills. It assures employers of your competency
on the job to improve organizational performance. Exclusively for IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) members, the CMA credential drives the career potential of candidates beyond their peers.
The CMA program is designed specifically to validate mastery of the advanced skills required to manage finance functions within an organization, enabling you to deliver value in today's complex business environment.
Require two years of professional experience in Management accounting and or financial management or in the areas specified by IMA. This requirement may be completed prior to or within seven years of passing the examination. IMA is the global brand and ICMA is the certifying body.
Topics and Examinations
Part I: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance and control- External Financial Reporting Decisions (15%), Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
(30%), Performance Management (20%), Cost Management (20%), Internal Controls (15%)
Part II: Financial Decision Making -Financial Statement Analysis (25%), Corporate Finance
(20%), Decision Analysis (20%) Risk Management (10%), Investment Decision (15%),
Professional Ethics (10%)
Exams 4 Hour Exam (100 multiple Choice and two 30 minutes essay questions
Computerized online exam in three sessions a year –Jan/ Feb, May/ June & Sept/Oct
Pass mark is 72%. 100 MCQs and two 30 minutes essay questions.
Each exam registration is valid for only one exam window. Students to take the exams before graduating.
The demand for CMAs in India is increasing with the arrival of MNCs and flow of off-shore establishments into our country.The positions CMA is most wantedf are: Financial Analyst / Internal Auditor / Senior Executive / Finance Manager / Business Analyst / Pricing Analyst / Director- Finance / Chief Financial Officer (CFO)